Knowing God's Set Time

I could vividly remember mid 2007. I was at the verge of graduating, my mind was focused on getting a good job and stepping into a perfect life. As far as I was concerned then, I was ready for the market. But in God's eyes, there is still a lot to do.

He took me from Ibadan to Owerri as a transferred student. While some colleagues influenced their transfer, I didn't fight mine because I saw God's hands in it all!

The road seemed rough, tough and totourous, I realized that God is preparing me and equiping me for the tasks attached to my destiny, so I patiently harkened knowing the training will soon be over, and I will be a better man.

Thanks to God's interference with my plans, I now have a better and clearer view of my destiny and task on earth. He has led me to know where, when and how to call Him while further promising that His watchful eyes are on me to see me through my darkest nights and deepest fears.

As I enter my final examination hall starting from tomorrow, I reflect on how God took over my plan and introduced His. How He showed me that I'm not an accidental discharge, and how He made known that my time is no longer in the nearest future but now!

While the enemy ideates and strategizes on how to regroup, I delight myself knowing that my joy is in the Lord, my success is in His hands, and the limit to my victory, testimonies, excellence and good tidings are in His hands, and there is nothing anybody or devil can do about it.

I've gotten to that point. And until you get there, your time is not yet here.

Tags:

0 Responses to “Knowing God's Set Time”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Paul ADEPOJU. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks